Analysis Studio provides the researcher a fast reliable way to create and manage data mining projects and includes automated methods for gaining a high level of accuracy and model stability. The software is designed for supporting crucial decisions in marketing, web mining, credit scoring, customer analytics, health science, human resources and other data driven fields. Analysis Studio features a fast deep logistic regression model development and deployment, regression analysis with multi model comparison, crosstab tables with multiple statistical measurements and graphical view, more than 25 charts, time series and forecasting wizards, seasonality detector, fractional polynomials, trend factors optimization, multi regressions optimization, cox regression and survival modeling, auto correlation wizard, built-in sensitivity for all regression types, built-in what-if for all regression types, multi core computations for better performance. Analysis Studio can be used with multiple data sources from different vendors in the same project without writing any code (MSSQL, Oracle, MSExcel, MSAccess, text and xml files). The Analysis Studio free license includes all features with an unlimited number of variables and a 500 row limit per data set. Free license key: A294A50066D2E03AE86C
» version 6.30.3546.16859 - posted on 2009-10-16
Multi core support for parallel computations
EULA - End User License Agreement
End User License Agreement - EULA
End User Software License Agreement
for Analysis Studio Editions® by Appricon Ltd.
NOTICE TO ALL USERS: PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING LEGAL AGREEMENT ("AGREEMENT") FOR THE LICENSE OF Analysis Studio Editions ("SOFTWARE") BY Appricon Ltd. ("Appricon"). BY CLICKING THE ACCEPT BUTTON OR INSTALLING THE SOFTWARE, YOU (EITHER AN INDIVIDUAL OR A SINGLE ENTITY) CONSENT TO BE BOUND BY AND BECOME A PARTY TO THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, CLICK THE BUTTON THAT INDICATES THAT YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND DO NOT INSTALL THE SOFTWARE. (IF APPLICABLE, YOU MAY RETURN THE PRODUCT TO THE PLACE OF PURCHASE FOR A FULL REFUND.)
1. License Grant. Subject to the payment of the applicable license fees, and subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Appricon hereby grants to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use one copy of the specified version of the Software and the accompanying documentation (the "Documentation") on one computer only.
2. Term. This Agreement is effective for an unlimited duration unless and until earlier terminated as set forth herein. This Agreement will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with any of the limitations or other requirements described herein. Upon any termination or expiration of this Agreement, you must destroy all copies of the Software and the Documentation. You may terminate this Agreement at any point by destroying all copies of the Software and the Documentation.
3. Ownership Rights. The Software is protected by United States copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Appricon and its suppliers own and retain all right, title and interest in and to the Software, including all copyrights, patents, trade secret rights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights therein. Your possession, installation, or use of the Software does not transfer to you any title to the intellectual property in the Software, and you will not acquire any rights to the Software except as expressly set forth in this Agreement.
4. Restrictions. You may not rent, lease, loan, sublicense or resell the Software. You may not permit third parties to benefit from the use or functionality of the Software via a timesharing, service bureau or other arrangement. You may not transfer any of the rights granted to you under this Agreement. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software, except to the extent the foregoing restriction is expressly prohibited by applicable law. You may not modify, or create derivative works based upon, the Software in whole or in part. You may not copy the Software or Documentation. except that you may either (a) make one copy of the Software solely for backup or archival purposes, or (b) transfer the Software to a single hard disk provided that you keep the original solely for backup or archival purposes. You may not remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Software. All copies must contain the same proprietary notices that appear on and in the Software. All rights not expressly set forth hereunder are reserved by Appricon.
5. Warranty and Disclaimer.
a. Limited Warranty. Appricon warrants that for sixty (60) days from the date of original purchase the media (e.g., CD-Rom , Downloaded Image) on which the Software is contained will be free from defects in materials and workmanship.
b. Remedies. Appricon's and its suppliers' entire liability and your exclusive remedy for any breach of the foregoing warranty shall be, at Appricon's option, either (i) return of the purchase price paid for the license, if any, or (ii) replacement of the defective media in which the Software is contained. You must return the defective media to Appricon at your expense with a copy of your receipt. This limited warranty is void if the defect has resulted from accident, abuse, or misapplication. Any replacement media will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period. Outside the United States, this remedy is not available to the extent Appricon is subject to restrictions under United States export control laws and regulations.
c. Warranty Disclaimer. Except for the limited warranty set forth herein, THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS." TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, Appricon DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NONINFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THE SOFTWARE AND THE ACCOMPANYING DOCUMENTATION. YOU ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR SELECTING THE SOFTWARE TO ACHIEVE YOUR INTENDED RESULTS, AND FOR THE INSTALLATION OF, USE OF, AND RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THE SOFTWARE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING PROVISIONS, Appricon MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SOFTWARE WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR FREE FROM INTERRUPTIONS OR OTHER FAILURES OR THAT THE SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. SOME STATES AND JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. The foregoing provisions shall be enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
6. Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AND UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER IN TORT, CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, SHALL Appricon OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR FOR ANY AND ALL OTHER DAMAGES OR LOSSES. IN NO EVENT WILL Appricon BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE LIST PRICE Appricon CHARGES FOR A LICENSE TO THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF Appricon SHALL HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. FURTHERMORE, SOME STATES AND JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THIS LIMITATION AND EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. The foregoing provisions shall be enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
7. The Software and Documentation are provided with Restricted Rights. Use, duplication, or disclosure by the U.S. Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in subparagraph (c)1(ii) of the Rights in Technical Data and Computer Software clause at DFARS 252.227-7013 or subparagraphs (c)(1) and (2) of the Commercial Computer Software - Restricted Rights 48 CFR 52.227-19, as applicable. Manufacturer is Appricon Ltd., Ytzhak Sade 28/6 Tel-Aviv Israel.
8 You agree that you will not export or re-export the Software or Documentation to any country, person, entity or end user subject to U.S.A. export restrictions. Restricted countries currently include, but are not necessarily limited to Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria. You warrant and represent that neither the U.S.A. Bureau of Export Administration nor any other federal agency has suspended, revoked or denied your export privileges.
Copyright © 2009 Appricon Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Analysis Studio® is a registered trademark of Appricon Ltd.